LetsGoGreen.biz offers a wide variety of environmentally friendly products for the home. Here are some easy and affordable ways that we can all go green and make a difference one home at a time.
You can support local growers and eat better by shopping at a local farmers market. Georgia Organics is a nonprofit membership organization supporting local foods, sustainable farms and healthy people.
Caron Matthews and Carol Cahill are Certified EcoBrokers with Harry Norman, Realtors in Atlanta, GA. Our EcoBroker Certification provides us with the ability to educate buyers and sellers on the advantages of owning a healthy, energy efficient home that will not only benefit you, but our community and the environment. We specialize in the sales of EarthCraft House, LEED and Energy Star Certified Homes and condominiums.
Full Throttle requires a more significant investment, examples are covered in this list. The thing to remember here is the investment pays for itself over and over again.
- Increase the efficiency of your home remodeling project
- Incorporate sustainable technology into your commercial or residential space.
- Incorporate green cleaning into your commercial or municipal facility
- Buy flooring, cabinets and counter tops made from recycled materials
- Hire an interior designer who utilizes environmentally friendly materials.
- If your thinking of putting a pool in your backyard, make it a pool that will not need to be treated with chlorine or other toxic chemical
- Install Solar Energy Systems
- Eco Property Lending and Energy Project Loans.
- Recycle construction debris from your commercial or home project.
- Buy A Green Home.
Interested in saving up to 80% of your toilets previous annual water usage? ecoTransitions, Inc., is an Atlanta distributor that provides premium dual flush toilets manufactured by Caroma, a company well known throughout the industry for setting the standard for two button dual flush system toilets.