The Southern Alliance for Clean Energy is a non-profit dedicated to wokring for our clean energy future. Working in Tennessee, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia and Florida, SACE is providing leadership and creating collaboration on some of the Southeast's most hot energy topics. Join us as we talk to John Noel to dicuss the vital work SACE performs.
Join us as discuss Atlanta's Hartsfield-Jackson Airport sustainability initatives including the first Zero Waste Zone for a food court. Director of Sustainability Michael Cheyne will be our guest.
America's first nuclear plant is being built in 30 years right here in Georgia. We'll be talking to Jim Warren of NC Warn to discuss the reported $900 million over run and why nuclear is not the clear choice for long term energy solutions.
The Sierra Club Georgia Chapter shocked the Metro Altanta supporters of the upcoming July transportation referendum by coming out against the plan. Join us as we talk to Sierra Club Georgia Chapter ED Colleen Kiernan as she discusses why the Sierra Club came out against the largest pro-transportation referendum in 30 years. Don't forget you can always ask questions in the chatroom.
Chris Leinberger is a land use strategist, professor, developer, researcher and author, balancing business realities with social and environmental concerns. Mr. Leinberger is:
- President of Locus; Responsible Real Estate Developers and Investors
- The Charles Bendit Distinguished Scholar and Research Professor, George
- Washington University School of Business
- Nonresident Senior Fellow at Brookings Institution in Washington DC
- Founding Partner of Arcadia Land Company, a New Urbanism and transitoriented development firm