Southeast Green is dedicated to bringing the latest green and sustainability business news to its readers each week.
To deepen and enhance coverage for our readers our editorial calendar will go into effect July, 2011.
Each week one article will be featured prominently on the home page. Selection of the article will be at the discretion of the editorial team. Full credit will be given to the author, and will include a bio (75 words or less)with links to website, blog or social media platform of the authors choice. Each selected article will also be in the weekly newsletter from Southeast Green.
All approved articles submitted for that month will be placed in the monthly feature section even if they do not make the home page. Deadline for consideration is the 21st of each month.
Submissions should observe the following guidelines:
- 400 to 600 words.
- Explore issues or news pertaining to sustainability. These areas include but are not limited to: renewable energy, transportation, sustainable agriculture, green building, clean environment (air, water & land) sustainable land planning.
- Represent a point of view.
- Include at least one copyright free or copyrighted image that you have permission to use that is in high res digital format that reflects the content of the article. All images must be in jpg format and must be 300 dpi and minimum of 750 pix wide. You can submit up to five images. All images must be attached to your e-mail submission. We will not accept images pasted into your story without the additional attachments.
- We will accept articles in Word or directly from an html page. We will not accept pdfs as a final submission.
- Authors will retain copyright and can submit to other publications with the following stipulation:. There will be a two week embargo after it goes live on the website.
In your e-mail submission please state the following information:
Organization (if applicable):
Cell Number (Office):
Number of pictures.
Author Bio (not to exceed 75 words):