Our expertise and knowledge extends from agribusiness and family farms to commercial and industrial solar applications with a team of installation professionals that understand turn-key construction, and the unique electrical requirements crucial to the efficient harvest of solar energy.
Hannah Solar has two affiliated companies:
Worry Free Power – A wholly owned subsidiary, providing turn-key Electrical Vehicle Charging Station infrastructure and Critical Back-up Generation services as a licensed Electrical Contractor in both Georgia and Alabama.
Hannah Solar Government Services – A Service Disabled Veteran Owned Business (SDVOB) working as a key contractor to build out the Presidential mandate for 30% renewable energy by the Department of Defense by 2020. Hannah Solar is a minority owner in this venture with majority owner being Ret. Col. Dave McNeil.
Hannah Solar and its affiliates have successfully implemented over 11MW of Distributed Generation (DG) with an installation team that has completed hundreds of projects utilizing Solar PV (both grid tied and off grid), Solar PV with battery back-up, Solar Barns, Solar Parking Canopies, Critical Back-up Generators, and Electrical Vehicle Charging Station installations.
Hannah Solar strategy is to...
- Improve operational efficiencies, both financially and environmentally.
- Reduce growing energy costs with viable solar energy solutions.
- Provide green sustainable strategies and technologies.
- Reduce your carbon footprint and greenhouse gas emissions.
- Provide solutions and Services to growing energy requirements.